When you buy through our links, Insider may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- New Apple TV Plus subscribers can get a three-month trial with a qualifying Apple device purchase.
- You must claim the offer within 90 days of setting up your new device.
- Eligible devices include iPhone, iPads, and Macs that run the latest Apple software.
Apple TV Plus normally costs $5 a month, but you can get three months for free when you purchase and activate an eligible Apple product.
Apple TV Plus is home to a growing library of exclusive series, including the Emmy-nominated comedy “Ted Lasso” and the docuseries “The Me You Can’t See” produced by Oprah and Prince Harry. The service usually costs $5 a month or $50 a year, but customers who buy select Apple products can snag a special deal.
Apple TV Plus now offers a three-month trial for new subscribers who purchase an eligible Apple device. Though the service originally offered a one-year promotion, that deal is no longer available.
The three-month trial is valid with the purchase of any new iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac, or Apple TV device that can run the latest Apple software. Apple has not announced an end date for the promotion, but the deal is only expected to be available for a limited time.
How to get 3 months of Apple TV Plus for free
- Purchase a qualifying Apple device from the Apple Store or an authorized reseller.
- Sign in with your Apple ID on your eligible device.
- Go to the Apple TV app and claim your offer within three months of setting up your device.
- If the offer doesn’t show up when you open the app, navigate to the Apple TV Plus tab to see it.
- Once claimed, you’ll get three months of Apple TV Plus for free.
After your three-month trial, Apple TV Plus will renew for the regular price of $5 a month unless you cancel.
What Apple products qualify?
Any iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac, or Apple TV that runs the latest Apple software is eligible for the promotion. Here’s a rundown of some of our top Apple product recommendations.
If you’re looking for more Apple product recommendations, check out our various Apple buying guides, comparisons, and reviews. Learn more about how Insider Reviews researches deals and tests products.
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.