#CryptoPickk notes the following:
1) AT&T price has been falling year over year since the all time high at around $60 in 1999.
2) The price has been moving inside of a with a lower trendline which has supported the price since 1994. The price is currently testing this trendline.
3) The ( ) is about to reach the oversold area on the monthly scale. This is the second time it has done so in its entire history.
4) The has picked up significantly compared to the prior years.
5) If the price has a monthly close above the bottom trendline and stays above it, there may be a good chance the price will start moving upwards.
6) Most recently AT&T price fell fast due to growth and dividend issues. Management is working to address these issues.
7) Lastly, the levels are noted in case the price keeps falling.
What are your opinions on this?
If you enjoy my ideas, feel free to like it and drop in a comment. I love reading your comments below.
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.