1. It defines for you overbought and oversold zones along with buy/sell entry.
2. It Gives you tgts as per your risk appetite -Tgt 1 white dotted Line, Tgt 2 Red/green dotted Line as per your entry type.
3. It minimize your Losses buy giving early exit with crossing of red & green Line.
HOW TO USE IT:-
1. BUY when GREEN LINE cross YELLOW LINE & RED LINE both from down to up within Green Zone (Green Shaded Area).
2. TGT 1 is White Dotted LIne & TGT 2 is Red Dotted Line.
3. Exit BUY posn when GREEN LINE cut RED LINE from Up to Down.
4. SELL when GREEN LINE cross YELLOW LINE & RED LINE both from up to down within Red Zone (Red Shaded Area).
5. TGT 1 is White Dotted LIne & TGT 2 is Green Dotted Line.
6. Exit SELL posn when GREEN LINE cut RED LINE from Down to up.
7. Above all points are only as a guidance, you may use indicator/ indicators as per your knowledge and experience.
CONDITIONS & WHERE TO USE IT:-
Use this indicator in BANKNIFTY , Nifty , Volatile Stocks, Forex, Crypto, trades.
Use on 5 minute TimeFrame Chart for better results.
Rest Modifications in strategy can be done as suits you.
For More accuracy you may use it with other Indicators also.
Please Don’t use it with Heikin Ashi Candles – it may give incorrect reading or May not work well.
Share market is subject to Market Risk. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance. The risk of loss in trading and investment in share market including equity, derivatives, commodity and currency can be substantial. These are leveraged products that carry a substantial risk of loss up to your entire invested capital and may not be suitable for everyone. You should therefore carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition. Please ensure that you understand fully the risk involved and do invest money according to your risk bearing capacity. The people associated with this Indicator accepts no liability or responsibility for any direct, indirect, Implied, punitive, Special, incidental or other consequential damages, arising, directly or indirectly on account of any action taken based on the information or indication provided by this indicator.
This Indicator is for Educational and paper trading purpose only. It may give wrong indications depending on various factors. Hence you must consult your financial advisor before investing or taking any position in the market. We will not be responsible for your profit or loss.
HAPPY TRADING !
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.