- Ukrainian authorities uncover an illegal mining operation and seized over 3,800 PS4.
- This is the largest crypto farm in the country.
- Official share that the illegal crypto-farm was created in Kyiv and Vinnytsia.
Ukrainian authorities uncover an illegal mining operation and seized over 3,800 PS4 consoles, 50 processors, and 500 graphic cards. According to the officials of the Security Service of Ukraine (SSU), this is the largest crypto farm in the country.
Although PlayStation 4 Consoles may not be the most efficient at mining crypto, that doesn’t matter when you have over 3,800 of them. Here are the complete list things of which the SSU has seized.
- 3800 PS4 consoles
- More than 500 video cards
- 50 processors
- Draft documentation on electricity consumption accounting
- Notebooks, phones, flash drives
In an offici…
This article was first published on coinquora.com
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.