– Verasity ( VRA ) is a protocol and product layer platform for esports and video entertainment
– Verasity keeps building since 2017 and has planned to introduce NFT’s to their platform during Q4 2021.
– In circulation we have 6 billion coins out of currently 10million possible.
– Total market cap is currently around 200 million and still has a lot of room to grow
– Price took a hard hit during this flash crash and even shortly retested the 200MA. Currently we are below the yellow line and bull market support band. So a much better entry than last time.
– stays relatively stable.
– analysis shows that we are in a downtrend and are looking for a bounce back.
– Support lines are at 0.038$ and 0.01$.
– Resistance lines are at 0.062$ and 0.084$.
– Never buy the top/ ATH
– Take profit as long as you can (also partial profit is profit)
– Use Stop/loss for leveraged positions
– If you are not experienced, don’t leverage in the first place
Enjoy the ride and don’t be too greedy.
If you like the content, please like, comment and give this channel a follow.
We would love it if you could share your thoughts in the comments.
Discussions are very welcome here.
Always do your own research and keep in mind that my charts and comments cannot be considered financial advice.
– Green lines are tested support lines.
– Orange lines are resistance lines or, if we are above, possible support lines which were not tested yet.
– Cyan line is for trendline.
– White lines are levels
– Purple lines are we take a look at.
– Blue, green, white and pink lines are 200MA, 100MA, 50MA and 20MA.
– Yellow lines are for visual help only.
– Boxes represent either entry zone or . Check the description.
– Cameras represent MA crossings. Yellow camera stands for a golden cross while the cyan camera stands for a death cross.
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.