The San Francisco 49ers (2-0) hit the field against the Green Bay Packers (1-1) in Week 3. The Packers ( moneyline odds to win) hit the road on September 26, 2021 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC against the 49ers ( ). The total for the contest is set at points.
Before you make a bet on this game, read this article for the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — from key metrics and player stats to injuries, weather, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 24, 2021, 6:22 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
49ers Vs. Packers Betting Odds
49ers Vs. Packers Player Props
49ers Vs. Packers Betting Angles
This feed is updated automatically when something happens.
49ers Vs. Packers Weather
A high temperature of 80 degrees Fahrenheit, with few clouds and 6 mph winds, is the forecast for Levi’s Stadium on Sunday (as of 6:22 AM on September 24).
49ers Vs. Packers Injury Report
San Francisco Injuries
|Jason Verrett||CB||Torn Acl||Out|
|Jeff Wilson Jr.||RB||Knee||Out|
Green Bay Injuries
|David Bakhtiari||OT||Knee (acl)||Out|
49ers Offense Vs. Packers Defense (2020)
|49ers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Packers Defense|
|23.5 (21)||Points/Gm||23.1 (13)|
|0.36 (19)||Points/Play||0.38 (16)|
|370.1 (15)||Yards/Gm||334.0 (9)|
|270.0 (10)||Pass Yards/Gm||237.1 (8)|
|118.1 (15)||Rush Yards/Gm||112.8 (13)|
|5.7 (14)||Yards/Play||5.5 (12)|
|7.6 (8)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (12)|
|4.3 (14)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|39.1% (23)||3rd Down %||39.5% (10)|
|67.3% (8)||Red Zone %||57.7% (8)|
|31 (31)||Turnovers||18 (25)|
|39 (20)||Sacks||41 (10)|
Packers Offense Vs. 49ers Defense (2020)
|Packers Offense||Stats (Rank)||49ers Defense|
|31.8 (1)||Points/Gm||24.4 (17)|
|0.51 (1)||Points/Play||0.39 (17)|
|389.0 (5)||Yards/Gm||314.4 (5)|
|268.7 (11)||Pass Yards/Gm||220.4 (4)|
|132.4 (8)||Rush Yards/Gm||106.4 (7)|
|6.3 (2)||Yards/Play||5.0 (4)|
|8.2 (3)||Yards/Pass||6.6 (4)|
|4.8 (5)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (6)|
|49.4% (2)||3rd Down %||35.5% (4)|
|80.0% (1)||Red Zone %||57.8% (9)|
|11 (1)||Turnovers||20 (21)|
|21 (2)||Sacks||30 (22)|
When The 49ers Have The Ball (2020)
- The 49ers had a 39.1% third-down conversion rate last year, 23rd in the NFL. The Packers allowed third-down conversions on 39.5% of their opponents’ attempts (10th).
- San Francisco allowed 39 sacks to rank 20th in the league last season. Green Bay’s defense totaled 41 (10th-most).
- The 49ers’ offense was ranked 21st in the NFL last season at 23.5 points per game. They will be facing the Packers’ defense, which gave up 23.1 per game (13th in the league).
- San Francisco had the NFL’s 31st-ranked offense in terms of committing turnovers a season ago (31), and are up against the 25th-ranked team in turnovers forced from last year, Green Bay (18).
When The Packers Have The Ball (2020)
- The 49ers’ defense racked up 30 sacks last season (11th-fewest in NFL). The Packers conceded 21 sacks to rank second in the league.
- San Francisco ranked 21st in the league with 20 turnovers forced last year, while Green Bay committed 11 (first).
- The Packers averaged 0.51 points per play last season (first in the NFL) compared to the 0.39 per play the 49ers allowed (17th in the league).
- Last year Green Bay had the top-ranked offense in the NFL, averaging 31.8 points per game. San Francisco’s defense was 17th, giving up 24.4 points per contest.
49ers Betting Trends And Insights
- San Francisco put together a 7-9-0 ATS record last year.
- The 49ers covered the spread twice last season (2-5 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- A total of eight of San Francisco’s games last season went over the point total.
- San Francisco’s 16 games last season went over this contest’s total of 50.5 points five times.
- The 49ers won 28.6% of the games last season they were favored on the moneyline (2-5).
Packers Betting Trends And Insights
- Green Bay put together a 10-6-0 ATS record last season.
- The Packers were an underdog by 3 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- A total of nine of Green Bay’s games last season hit the over.
- Green Bay combined with its opponent to score more than 50.5 points in 11 of 18 games last season.
- Last season, the Packers won two out of the three games in which they were the underdog.
49ers Players To Watch
- Jimmy Garoppolo collected 1,096 passing yards (137.0 per game) with a 67.1% completion percentage last season, while throwing for seven touchdowns with five interceptions.
- JaMycal Hasty ran for 148 yards on 39 attempts (18.5 yards per game) and scored one touchdown a season ago.
- A season ago Brandon Aiyuk ran for 77 yards on six carries (4.8 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns. Aiyuk also made a big impact in the passing game, catching 60 passes for a team-high 748 yards (46.8 per game) and five TDs.
- George Kittle added 48 grabs for 634 yards and two touchdowns.
- Deebo Samuel totaled 391 recieving yards on 33 catches with one TD.
- Last season, Samson Ebukam totaled 4.5 sacks, 5.0 TFL and 44 tackles.
- Fred Warner collected 170 tackles, 6.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and two interceptions over his last campaign.
- Last season, Dre Kirkpatrick hauled in three interceptions and added 59 tackles and seven passes defended.
Packers Players To Watch
- Aaron Rodgers threw for 4,299 yards while completing 70.7% of his passes last year, with 48 touchdowns and five interceptions (268.7 yards per game).
- Aaron Jones ran for 1,104 yards on 201 attempts (69.0 yards per game) and scored nine touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 22.2 receiving yards per game, grabbing 47 passes for 355 yards and two TDs.
- Last year A.J. Dillon rushed for 242 yards on 46 carries (15.1 yards per game), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Davante Adams hauled in 115 passes for 1,374 yards last season while scoring 18 touchdowns. He was targeted 148 times, and averaged 85.9 yards per game.
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling tacked on 33 catches for 690 yards and six touchdowns. He was targeted 63 times, and posted 43.1 receiving yards per game.
- Robert Tonyan racked up 586 yards on 52 catches with 11 touchdowns in 2020.
- Rashan Gary had a strong body of work a year ago, collecting 5.0 sacks, 6.5 TFL and 51 tackles.
- De’Vondre Campbell totaled 129 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and 2.0 sacks over the course of his 2020 campaign.
- Darnell Savage Jr. intercepted four passes and tacked on 94 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and 12 passes defended last season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.