The No. 15 BYU Cougars (3-0) will battle to keep their three-game winning streak intact in matchup against the South Florida Bulls (1-2). The Cougars () kick things off on September 25, 2021 at 10:15 PM ET against the Bulls ( on the moneyline to win). Sportsbooks have listed the game’s point total at .
Before placing a bet on this game, check out this article where we surface the best available odds and dig into everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, stats, trends and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 25, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
BYU Vs. South Florida Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
BYU Offense Vs. South Florida Defense
|Cougars Offense||Stats (Rank)||Bulls Defense|
|25.7 (89)||Points/Gm||34.7 (112)|
|369.7 (82)||Yards/Gm||523.7 (128)|
|191.0 (99)||Pass Yards/Gm||261.0 (106)|
|178.7 (54)||Rush Yards/Gm||262.7 (125)|
|6.6 (97)||Yards/Pass||7.8 (98)|
|4.5 (54)||Yards/Rush||7.0 (130)|
|45.2% (39)||3rd Down %||41.5% (91)|
|2 (25)||Turnovers||4 (41)|
|3 (39)||Sacks||2 (99)|
South Florida Offense Vs. BYU Defense
|South Florida Offense||Stats (Rank)||BYU Defense|
|19.3 (114)||Points/Gm||16.7 (29)|
|324.7 (109)||Yards/Gm||397.3 (88)|
|172.7 (106)||Pass Yards/Gm||252.3 (98)|
|152.0 (70)||Rush Yards/Gm||145.0 (75)|
|5.8 (112)||Yards/Pass||7.4 (83)|
|3.8 (83)||Yards/Rush||4.7 (100)|
|28.6% (122)||3rd Down %||35.9% (63)|
|5 (88)||Turnovers||6 (11)|
|2 (19)||Sacks||6 (35)|
When BYU Has The Ball
- The Cougars average 4.5 yards per rushing attempt (54th in the FBS), while the Bulls allow 7.0 per carry (130th in college football).
- BYU has the 54th-ranked rushing offense in the FBS (178.7 yards per game), and will be facing the 125th-ranked defense in that category, as South Florida allows 262.7 per game.
- The Bulls’ defense has two sacks (29th-fewest in the FBS). The Cougars have conceded three sacks to rank 39th in college football.
- South Florida allows third-down conversions on 41.5% of its opponents’ attempts (91st in the FBS). BYU has a 45.2% third-down conversion rate, which ranks 39th in college football.
When South Florida Has The Ball
- The Bulls’ offense ranks 114th in the FBS at 19.3 points per game. They will be up against the Cougars’ defense which gives up 16.7 per game (29th in college football).
- BYU has forced six turnovers (11th-most in the FBS), and South Florida has committed five turnovers (40th-most in college football).
- The Bulls are 122nd in the FBS in third-down percentage (28.6%), and will be up against the 63rd-ranked Cougars third down defense (35.9%).
- South Florida’s offense averages 5.8 yards per pass attempt (112th in the FBS). BYU’s defense allows 7.4 yards per passing play (83rd in college football).
BYU Betting Trends And Insights
- BYU has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- BYU’s games have not hit the over yet this season.
- BYU’s three games this season have all gone under this contest’s total of 54 points.
- The Cougars have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
South Florida Betting Trends And Insights
- South Florida has a record of 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have been an underdog by 23.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- This year, games featuring South Florida have gone over the point total twice.
- South Florida and its opponents have combined to score more than 54 points twice this season.
- The Bulls have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
BYU Players To Watch
- This year, Jaren Hall has put up 561 passing yards (187.0 yards per game) while going 51-for-85 (60% completion percentage) and throwing seven touchdowns and two interceptions. He has added 166 rushing yards on 20 carries, averaging 55.3 yards per game.
- Tyler Allgeier has run for a team-leading 265 yards on 65 attempts (88.3 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- This season Neil Pau’u has 14 catches and leads the team with 190 yards (63.3 per game) while scoring three touchdowns.
- Gunner Romney’s stat line this year shows nine catches for 108 yards and two touchdowns. He puts up 54.0 receiving yards per game.
- Dallin Holker is averaging 28.5 yards per game, racking up three receptions for 57 yards.
South Florida Players To Watch
- This year, Timmy McClain has racked up 372 passing yards (124.0 yards per game) while going 23-for-46 (50% completion percentage) and throwing one touchdown and two interceptions. He has added 80 rushing yards on 26 carries, averaging 26.7 yards per game.
- Brian Battie has 21 carries for a team-high 135 rushing yards (45.0 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this year Darrian Felix has run for 92 yards on 30 carries (30.7 ypg).
- Xavier Weaver has nine catches, leading his team with 218 yards (72.7 ypg) while also scoring one touchdown this season.
- Mitchell Brinkman’s stat line this year shows four catches for 64 yards. He puts up 21.3 receiving yards per game.
- Latrell Williams has caught seven passes for 57 yards, averaging 19.0 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.