NFL action in Week 2 at Lucas Oil Stadium will see the Indianapolis Colts and Carson Wentz face the Los Angeles Rams at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s examine all of Wentz’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Carson Wentz Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Wentz’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Carson Wentz Passing Trends Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- The 212.6 passing yards the Rams allowed per game last season made them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- Wentz threw for 163.8 yards per game last season, 301.2 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 16 games played last year, Wentz did not surpass 465.00 passing yards in a single contest.
- Wentz’s average passing yards prop bet last season was 249.8. His per-game average fell short of that mark by 86.0 yards per game.
- Last season Wentz went over his passing yards prop total in three of 14 opportunities.
- The Rams allowed 17 touchdowns through the air (1.1 per game) last year. They were first in the NFL in that category.
- In nine of 16 games last season, Wentz threw a touchdown pass. And seven of those games included multiple TD passes.
- In nine of 12 games last season, Wentz threw an interception, including six games with multiple picks.
Carson Wentz Rushing Trends Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- The Rams had the NFL’s third-ranked defense against the run last season, surrendering 91.3 yards per game.
- Wentz’s 17.3 rushing yards per game average last year is 10.7 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Wentz would have hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet total for this week (28.00) in four of 16 games last season.
- The average rushing yards prop for Wentz last year (16.1) was just a bit below his season average for rushing yards (17.3).
- Wentz hit the over on his rushing yards total in five games (35.7%) out of 14 opportunities last season.
- The Rams conceded 12 rushing touchdowns last year, fourth in the NFL.
- Wentz ran for a touchdown in five games last year, but did not score more than one in a single game.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Carson Wentz or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts Vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.