NFL action in Week 14 at FedExField will see the Dallas Cowboys and CeeDee Lamb face the Washington Football Team at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets set for Lamb in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
CeeDee Lamb Week 14 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Lamb’s Game-by-Game Stats
CeeDee Lamb Receiving Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- The 274.7 passing yards the Football Team yield per game makes them the NFL’s 28th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Lamb is averaging 69.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 less than the over/under of 70.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Lamb has put up over 70.5 receiving yards in seven out of 12 games this year (58.3%).
- Lamb has collected 2.2 more receiving yards per game (69.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 66.9.
- Lamb has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 54.5% of his games (six of 11).
- At 2.2 passing TDs conceded per game, the Football Team defense is ranked 31st in the NFL.
- Lamb has caught a touchdown pass in four of 12 games this year, and he scored multiple receiving TDs twice.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of December 9, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on CeeDee Lamb or the Dallas Cowboys at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Cowboys Vs. Football Team Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.