The Kansas City Chiefs (1-0) and the Baltimore Ravens (0-1) square off in a Week 2 matchup. The Chiefs, listed at on the spread, hit the road on September 19, 2021 at 8:20 PM ET on NBC against the Ravens, on the moneyline to win. A point total of points has been set for the game.
In this article we surface key metrics, injury statuses, weather conditions, and up-to-date odds — everything you need before placing a bet on the game.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 16, 2021, 8:23 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Player Props
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Betting Angles
This feed is updated automatically when something happens.
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Weather
Dry conditions (scattered clouds) and 6 mph winds are expected at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday (as of 8:23 PM on September 16), with a high temperature of 76 degrees Fahrenheit.
Chiefs Vs. Ravens Injury Report
Kansas City Injuries
|Malik Herring||DE||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Nick Boyle||TE||Knee (mcl)||Out|
|J.K. Dobbins||RB||Knee (acl)||Out|
|Rashod Bateman||WR||Core Muscle||Out|
Chiefs Offense Vs. Ravens Defense (2020)
|Chiefs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Ravens Defense|
|29.6 (6)||Points/Gm||18.9 (2)|
|0.45 (7)||Points/Play||0.30 (1)|
|415.8 (1)||Yards/Gm||329.8 (7)|
|312.8 (1)||Pass Yards/Gm||238.0 (9)|
|112.4 (16)||Rush Yards/Gm||108.8 (8)|
|6.3 (2)||Yards/Play||5.2 (7)|
|7.9 (6)||Yards/Pass||6.4 (2)|
|4.5 (11)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (22)|
|49.0% (3)||3rd Down %||34.0% (2)|
|61.0% (14)||Red Zone %||62.2% (18)|
|16 (4)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|23 (5)||Sacks||39 (13)|
Ravens Offense Vs. Chiefs Defense (2020)
|Ravens Offense||Stats (Rank)||Chiefs Defense|
|29.3 (7)||Points/Gm||22.6 (10)|
|0.47 (5)||Points/Play||0.35 (9)|
|363.1 (19)||Yards/Gm||358.3 (16)|
|182.4 (32)||Pass Yards/Gm||248.0 (15)|
|191.9 (1)||Rush Yards/Gm||122.1 (21)|
|5.9 (8)||Yards/Play||5.6 (18)|
|7.2 (18)||Yards/Pass||7.1 (12)|
|5.5 (1)||Yards/Rush||4.5 (16)|
|48.8% (4)||3rd Down %||41.0% (17)|
|63.3% (12)||Red Zone %||76.6% (32)|
|18 (9)||Turnovers||22 (10)|
|32 (13)||Sacks||32 (19)|
When The Chiefs Have The Ball (2020)
- The Chiefs averaged 4.5 yards per rushing attempt last season (11th in NFL), and the Ravens gave up 4.6 (22nd).
- Kansas City was No. 5 in the league in sacks conceded last season (23), and is up against the pass rush that ranked 13th a year ago, owned by Baltimore (39).
- The Chiefs’ 112.4 rushing yards per game was good for 16th in the NFL last year. The Ravens’ defense allowed 108.8 on the ground (eighth in league).
- Baltimore’s defense allowed 238.0 yards through the air per game last season (ninth in the NFL). Kansas City’s 312.8 passing yards per game were first in the league.
When The Ravens Have The Ball (2020)
- The Chiefs allowed a score on 76.6% of their opponents’ red-zone trips last year (32nd in league), while the Ravens’ offensive red-zone percentage was 63.3% (12th).
- Baltimore had the first-ranked rushing offense in the NFL last year (191.9 yards per game), and will be up against the 21st-ranked defense in that category from a year ago, as Kansas City allowed 122.1 per game.
- The Ravens averaged 182.4 passing yards per game last year (32nd in the NFL). They play the Chiefs’ defense which was ranked 15th, allowing 248.0 yards per game through the air.
- Baltimore ranked first with 5.5 yards per carry last season, compared to the 4.5 per rush Kansas City gave up (16th in the NFL).
Chiefs Betting Trends And Insights
- Kansas City covered seven times in 16 games with a spread last season.
- The Chiefs were 5-9 ATS last season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- A total of eight of Kansas City’s games last season went over the point total.
- Kansas City and its opponents went over 54.5 combined points in eight of 19 games last season.
- The Chiefs won 92.9% of the games last season they were favored on the moneyline (13-1).
Ravens Betting Trends And Insights
- Baltimore put together a 10-5-1 record against the spread last year.
- The Ravens were an underdog by 3.5 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- In Baltimore’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times.
- Baltimore and its opponents combined to score more than 54.5 points just twice last season.
- The Ravens lost the only game they played as the underdog last season.
Chiefs Players To Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II threw for 4,740 yards last season (296.3 yards per game) while completing 66.3% of his passes (390-of-588), with 38 touchdowns and six interceptions. He also carried the ball 62 times for 308 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 19.3 yards per game.
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire took 181 attempts for 803 rushing yards a season ago (50.2 yards per game) while scoring four touchdowns. He also caught 36 passes for 297 yards (18.6 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown through the air.
- Jerick McKinnon totaled 319 rushing yards on 81 carries (19.9 yards per game), with five touchdowns on the ground, last year. He also caught 33 passes for 253 yards (15.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Travis Kelce grabbed 105 passes for 1,416 yards last season while scoring 11 touchdowns. He was targeted 145 times and averaged 88.5 yards per game.
- Tyreek Hill’s stat line last year showed 87 catches for 1,276 yards and 15 touchdowns. He put up 79.8 receiving yards per game and was targeted 135 times.
- Mecole Hardman collected 560 yards on 41 catches with four touchdowns last year, averaging 35.0 yards per game on 62 targets.
- Chris Jones boasted an impressive stat line of 7.5 sacks, 4.5 TFL and 49 tackles last year.
- In last year’s campaign, Daniel Sorensen racked up 114 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and three interceptions.
- Tyrann Mathieu intercepted six passes and tacked on 76 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and nine passes defended last season.
Ravens Players To Watch
- Last year Lamar Jackson racked up 2,757 passing yards (172.3 yards per game) while going 242-for-376 (64.4% completion percentage) and throwing 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He tacked on 1,005 rushing yards on 159 carries with seven touchdowns, averaging 62.8 yards per game.
- Last year Latavius Murray ran for 656 yards on 146 carries (41.0 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Marquise Brown grabbed 58 passes for 769 yards last season and scored eight touchdowns. He was targeted 100 times, and averaged 48.1 yards per game.
- Mark Andrews also chipped in with 58 catches for 701 yards and seven touchdowns last year. He was targeted 88 times and put up 43.8 receiving yards per game.
- Sammy Watkins totaled 421 yards on 37 catches with two touchdowns in 2020, averaging 26.3 yards per game (on 55 targets).
- Justin Houston put together an impressive body of work a year ago, notching 8.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 31 tackles.
- Patrick Queen’s 2020 campaign saw him total 146 tackles, 10.0 TFL, 3.0 sacks, and one interception.
- Tyus Bowser picked off three passes while adding 51 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 2.0 sacks, and five passes defended a season ago.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.