The San Antonio Spurs, with Dejounte Murray, will hit the court against the Boston Celtics at 8:30 PM ET on Friday. Murray is tops on his team in points (18.4), rebounds (8.2) and assists (8.2) per contest, shooting 44.3% from the floor and 32.4% from beyond the arc with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he averages 2.1 steals (third in NBA) and 0.5 blocked shots.
Let’s take a look at Murray’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best wagers.
Dejounte Murray Prop Bets (November 26)
Murray Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Murray is 17.5 points. That’s 0.9 fewer than his season average of 18.4.
- Murray has played 17 games this season, scoring more than 17.5 points in 10 of them.
- Murray is 7-for-17 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Murray has averaged 1.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- Murray has made more than 1.5 treys in seven of his games so far this season.
- The Celtics give up 106.4 points per game, 18th-ranked in the NBA.
Murray Vs Celtics (2020-21)
Bet On Spurs Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.