The Tennessee Titans and Derrick Henry will square off against the Arizona Cardinals at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 1 NFL contest. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Henry’s props, we break down all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Derrick Henry Week 1 Player Props
Derrick Henry Rushing Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- In terms of defending against the run, the Cardinals were 22nd in the league last season, allowing 125.5 yards per game.
- Henry averaged 126.7 rushing yards per game over the course of last year, 26.2 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 10 of 17 games last season (58.8%) Henry racked up more than 100.50 rushing yards.
- Henry’s rushing yards average of 126.7 per game last season was 23.3 more than his 103.4 average over/under.
- Henry hit his rushing yards over in 58.8% of his opportunities (10 of 17 games) last season.
- The Cardinals gave up 13 rushing touchdowns last year, sixth in the league.
- In 10 games last year, Henry ran for at least one touchdown, including six games with multiple rushing TDs.
Derrick Henry Receiving Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- The Cardinals conceded 246.8 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense.
- Henry’s 7.1 receiving yards per game average from last season is 0.4 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (7.50).
- In 17 games last season, Henry put up more than 7.50 receiving yards five times.
- Henry collected 5.2 fewer receiving yards per game (7.1) than the average over/under set for him last season (12.3).
- Henry hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 11.8% of his games (two times in 17 games).
- With 26 passing TDs conceded last year, the Cardinals’ defense was ranked 14th in the NFL.
- In 17 games last year, Henry had no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 11, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Derrick Henry or the Tennessee Titans at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Titans Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.