Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks will take on the Toronto Raptors at 6:30 PM ET on Saturday. Antetokounmpo leads his team in both points (28.5) and rebounds (11.5) per game, and also averages 6.1 assists. At the other end, he delivers 1.0 steals and 1.5 blocked shots (eighth in the league).
Let’s take a look at Antetokounmpo’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this outing to help you make your best wagers.
Giannis Antetokounmpo Prop Bets (January 15)
Antetokounmpo Last 10 Games
$1,000 Risk Free Bet
$10 Free Weekly Bet
Use Bonus Code: PLAYODDS
Scoring Prop Insights
- Antetokounmpo has put up 28.5 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.0 points fewer than Saturday’s points prop total.
- Antetokounmpo has recorded more than 30.5 points 14 times this season (through 44 games).
- Antetokounmpo has gone up against a points prop bet in 37 games this season, and he’s gone over 18 times.
- Antetokounmpo has knocked down 1.1 three pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (0.5).
- Antetokounmpo has finished 22 games this season with more than 0.5 made treys.
- The Raptors are the 11th-best defensive team in the NBA, conceding 106.4 points per contest.
Antetokounmpo Vs Raptors (2020-21)
Bet On Bucks Vs Raptors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.