Jalen Hurts and his Philadelphia Eagles teammates hit the field against the San Francisco 49ers in a Week 2 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we take a look at all of Hurts’ prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Jalen Hurts Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Hurts’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Jalen Hurts Passing Trends Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- The 49ers had the NFL’s fourth-ranked pass defense last year, surrendering 220.4 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Hurts is 460.0, 393.7 more yards than his average of 66.3 last season.
- Hurts did not go over 460.00 pass yards in 16 games last year.
- Hurts’ 66.3 passing yards per game last season was 145.2 yards lower than his average prop bet total (211.5).
- Hurts hit the over on his passing yard totals two times last season (50.0% of total opportunities).
- With 25 passing TDs conceded last year, the 49ers’ defense was ranked 13th in the NFL.
- Hurts had a passing touchdown in four of 16 games last year, with multiple passing TDs in one of them.
- Hurts was intercepted in three games last year (out of 15 played), including multiple INTs once.
Jalen Hurts Rushing Trends Vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Hurts will go up against a 49ers squad that allowed 106.4 rushing yards per game last year and was the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Hurts is 97.0. That is 74.7 more than his average of 22.3 last season.
- Hurts rushed for more than 97.00 yards in a game once last season.
- Hurts rushed for 30.2 fewer yards per game last year than his average rushing yards over/under (52.5).
- Hurts hit the rushing yards over in three of four opportunities (75.0%) last year.
- The 49ers gave up 12 rushing touchdowns last season, fourth in the league.
- Hurts ran for a touchdown in two games last season, including one contest with multiple touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jalen Hurts or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles Vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.