Joaquin Niemann hasodds to win the 2021 THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT at The Summit Club as he looks to follow up his sixth-place showing at this tournament in 2020 with another top-10 finish.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of October 14, 2021, 3:22 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Joaquin Niemann odds for the THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT
Niemann’s recent form
- Niemann has qualified for the weekend 10 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Niemann has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- Niemann has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of -6.2 across his last five events.
THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT details
- Date: October 14-17, 2021
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Course: The Summit Club
- Par: 72 / 7,431 yards
- Purse: 9.8M
- Defending Champ: Jason Kokrak
Course history: Niemann at THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT
- Niemann has two top-20 finishes, with one of those being top-10 finish, in his last three trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 18th.
- In his last three attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Niemann last played this event in 2020 and finished sixth. His last time here, he posted one of the five best scores of the day in one round.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Joaquin Niemann 2021 results
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||40||72-64-71-67 (-10)||$28,350|
|September 2- 5||Tour Championship||29||72-71-70-72 (+4)||$405,000|
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||29||68-74-68-66 (-12)||$61,750|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||47||71-70-65-72 (-6)||$24,331|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||17||70-68-68-67 (-7)||$128,000|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||10||70-69-66-65 (-14)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||59||69-70-73-70 (+2)||$27,929|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||2||65-69-68-68-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 (-18)||$667,500|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||36||68-67-73-68 (-4)||$30,744|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||31||75-69-71-73 (+4)||$71,030|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||74-75||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||50||69-69-72-70 (E)||$18,325|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||30||71-72-71-76 (+2)||$59,750|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||18||71-71-70-71 (-1)||$96,390|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||8||68-68-67-72 (-9)||$201,825|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||40||75-71-70-76 (+4)||$43,700|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||25||69-67-73-69 (-2)||$54,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||29||73-71-70-70 (-4)||$96,125|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||28||69-72-73-69 (-5)||$82,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||67-68-78-72 (+1)||$28,179|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||2||62-69-63-66 (-20)||$587,400|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||2||69-67-67-64-0 (-25)||$782,000|
Niemann’s last tournament appearance, his 40th-place finish in the Shriners Children’s Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.