Lee Hodges (odds to win) enters the 2021 Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson after he missed the cut at the Fortinet Championship in his last event
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 30, 2021, 3:30 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lee Hodges odds for the Sanderson Farms Championship
Hodges’ recent form
- Hodges has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five events, Hodges has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of +4.8 in his last five tournaments.
Sanderson Farms Championship details
- Date: September 30 – October 3, 2021
- Location: Jackson, MS
- Course: Country Club of Jackson
- Par: 72 / 7,461 yards
- Purse: 7M
- Defending Champ: Sergio Garcia
Course comparison – Country Club of Jackson
- Measuring 7,461 yards, Country Club of Jackson is set up as a par-72 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,322 yards.
- Golfers at Country Club of Jackson have averaged a score of -7.8 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2 over the past year.
- Country Club of Jackson checks in at 7,461 yards, 54 yards longer than the average course Hodges has played over the past year (7,407 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -7.2 among finishers, which is higher than the -7.8 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lee Hodges 2021 results
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||MC||73-74||$0|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||11||8-15-8-18 (+35)||$84,875|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||53||67-71-67-75 (-8)||$8,239|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||63||72-73-74-73 (+4)||$6,480|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||13||66-72-69-69 (-12)||$60,750|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.