The Dallas Mavericks (10-7) aim to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Washington Wizards (11-7) on Saturday, November 27, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The Mavericks () take on the Wizards ( on the moneyline) at 8:30 PM ET on Saturday.
This article makes reference to betting data valid as of November 26, 2021 at 11:12 PM ET. Browse all the current odds for this outing in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Mavericks vs Wizards Betting Odds
Mavericks Vs. Wizards Player Props
Injury Report as of November 26
Frank Ntilikina: Out (Calf),
Jalen Brunson: Day To Day (Foot)
Rui Hachimura: Out (Not With Team),
Thomas Bryant: Out (Left Knee)
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Wizards Defense|
|104.1 (23)||Points/Gm||105 (10)|
|17.6 (18)||Possessions/Game||26.3 (20)|
|43.6 (24)||Field Goal %||43.4 (8)|
|33.1 (23)||3PT %||32.5 (6)|
|50.8 (22)||Effective FG %||48.9 (2)|
|53.8 (22)||True Shooting %||52.9 (5)|
|Wizards Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|105.6 (22)||Points/Gm||105.4 (12)|
|26.3 (11)||Possessions/Game||17.6 (13)|
|45.3 (14)||Field Goal %||46.4 (25)|
|32.1 (27)||3PT %||35.9 (25)|
|51.4 (19)||Effective FG %||53 (24)|
|55.1 (16)||True Shooting %||55.8 (21)|
Mavericks and Wizards Betting Records
- Dallas has won eight games against the spread this season, while failing to cover nine times.
- The Mavericks have been favored by 7.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- In Dallas’ 17 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- Washington has put together a 10-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- A total of six Washington games this year have gone over the point total.
- The Mavericks points, rebounds and assists leader is Luka Doncic. He scores 25 points per game and adds 8.4 rebounds and eight assists.
- Doncic connects on 2.6 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Dorian Finney-Smith, who collects 1.5 per game. Dwight Powell leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
- The Wizards go-to guy, Bradley Beal, leads the team in both scoring (21.7 points per game) and assists (5.4 assists per game).
- Kyle Kuzma’s 8.7 rebounds per game paces Washington’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.4 points per game.
- Kuzma leads the Wizards in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Washington’s Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.