Week 13 of the NFL season features Mike Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers hitting the field against the Atlanta Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we dig into Evans’ stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top bets for this matchup.
Mike Evans Week 13 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Evans’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 10||@Football Team||48||3||2||62||1|
Mike Evans Receiving Trends Vs. Atlanta Falcons
- The Falcons are conceding 249.3 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 13th-ranked pass defense.
- Evans’ 63.2 receiving yards per game average is 4.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s matchup (58.5).
- In 63.6% of his games this year (seven of 11), Evans has collected more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Evans’ average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.9 per game. He has collected 0.3 more per game than that average.
- Evans has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in seven of 11 games this season (63.6%).
- The Falcons’ defense is 27th in the NFL, allowing 1.9 passing touchdowns per game.
- Evans has scored a receiving touchdown in six of 11 games this year, with multiple receiving TDs three times.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of December 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Mike Evans or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Falcons Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.