The NC State Wolf Pack (1-1) face an FCS opponent, the Furman Paladins. The Wolf Pack () kick things off on September 18, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET on CSS against the Paladins ( on the moneyline to win). Sportsbooks have set the matchup’s total at .
In this article you’ll see everything you need to know to make a bet on the game, including statistical trends, key metrics and more, as well as up-to-date odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 17, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
NC State Vs. Furman Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
This article does not include any stats or insights for Furman, as they did not play any games at the Division I level last season.
NC State Betting Trends And Insights
- NC State has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Wolf Pack have been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
NC State Players To Watch
- This year, Devin Leary has collected 535 passing yards (267.5 yards per game) while going 47-for-75 (62.7% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and two interceptions.
- Zonovan Knight has racked up a team-best 194 rushing yards (97.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ricky Person Jr. has 124 yards on 24 carries (62.0 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns. He also has six catches for 52 yards (26.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
- Emeka Emezie has reeled in 11 passes for a team best 163 yards. He averages 81.5 yards per game.
- Devin Carter has hauled in six catches for 130 yards (65.0 yards per game).
- Porter Rooks has totaled 58 yards on two receptions, averaging 58.0 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.