The Sacred Heart Pioneers (2-4) take on the NJIT Highlanders (2-3) at NJIT Wellness and Events Center on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. The game starts at 7:00 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Highlanders’ (to win on the moneyline) game with the Pioneers ( ).
This article uses betting data updated as of November 30, 2021 at 3:59 AM ET. See all the latest odds for this game in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
NJIT vs Sacred Heart Betting Odds
NJIT Offense Vs. Sacred Heart Defense
|NJIT Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sacred Heart Defense|
|63.6 (309)||Points/Gm||73.3 (263)|
|69.5 (186)||Possessions/Game||72.6 (260)|
|38.3 (335)||Field Goal %||42.2 (178)|
|34.5 (150)||3PT %||36.7 (288)|
|45.3 (309)||Effective FG %||49.6 (211)|
|50.2 (270)||True Shooting %||51.3 (169)|
Sacred Heart Offense Vs. NJIT Defense
|Sacred Heart Offense||Stats (Rank)||NJIT Defense|
|75.3 (128)||Points/Gm||64.6 (104)|
|73.2 (71)||Possessions/Game||70.8 (200)|
|44.6 (158)||Field Goal %||37.8 (33)|
|33.6 (183)||3PT %||28.6 (62)|
|51.3 (158)||Effective FG %||43.2 (33)|
|53.6 (183)||True Shooting %||47.7 (66)|
NJIT Betting Insights
- NJIT has covered four times in five chances against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders have won their only game this season when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, games featuring NJIT have hit the over twice.
- NJIT’s games have had a combined total of more than 134.5 points two times this season (over five outings).
- The average point total in Highlanders contests this year is 136.5, 2.0 more points than this game’s over/under.
Sacred Heart Betting Insights
- Sacred Heart has a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pioneers have been an underdog by 4.5 points or more three times this season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- In Sacred Heart’s five chances this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total three times.
- Sacred Heart’s games this season have had a combined scoring total higher than 134.5 points in three of five outings.
- The average over/under for Pioneers contests this season is 143.7, 9.2 more points than this game’s total.
NJIT Key Players
- Dylan O’Hearn leads the Highlanders scoring 16.2 points per game.
- Miles Coleman paces NJIT with 6.4 rebounds a game and James Lee leads the squad with 2.8 assists per matchup.
- The Highlanders are led by O’Hearn from long distance. He makes 2.6 shots from deep per game.
- NJIT’s blocks leader is Matt Faw, who records 1.4 per game. Lee leads the team averaging 2.6 steals a game.
Sacred Heart Key Players
- The Pioneers go-to guy, Tyler Thomas, leads the team in both scoring (18.7 points per game) and assists (3.0 assists per game).
- Nico Galette’s 9.3 rebounds per game paces Sacred Heart’s rebounding effort. He also adds 9.2 points per game.
- Thomas leads the Pioneers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Thomas tops Sacred Heart in steals with 1.5 per game, and Cantavio Dutreil leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.