Norman Powell will hope to make a difference for the Portland Trail Blazers when they play the Boston Celtics at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Powell posts 16.8 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for Powell in this matchup, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Norman Powell Prop Bets (December 4)
Powell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Powell has averaged 16.8 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 1.7 points fewer than Saturday’s over/under.
- Powell has recorded more than 18.5 points six times this season (through 23 games).
- Powell has gone over on his points prop total eight times this season (in 17 games with such a prop).
- Powell has hit 2.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (2.5).
- Powell has hit more than 2.5 treys in six of his 23 games so far this season.
- The Celtics give up 104.6 points per contest, eighth-ranked in the league.
Powell Vs Celtics (2020-21)
Bet On Trail Blazers Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.