Week 2 NFL action will see Nyheim Hines and the Indianapolis Colts face off against the Los Angeles Rams at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday Let’s take a look at Hines’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you assess your best bets.
Nyheim Hines Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Hines’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Nyheim Hines Rushing Trends Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- Allowing 91.3 rushing yards per game last year, the Rams had the third-ranked run defense in the league.
- Hines’ 23.8 rushing yards per game average last season is 21.2 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three games last year (17.6% of total appearances), Hines topped 45 yards as a runner.
- Hines’ rushing yards average of 23.8 per game last season was 1.4 more than his 22.4 average over/under.
- Hines hit the rushing yards over in nine of 17 opportunities (52.9%) last season.
- The Rams gave up 12 rushing touchdowns last year, fourth in the league.
- Hines had a rushing touchdown in three games last year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Nyheim Hines Receiving Trends Vs. Los Angeles Rams
- The Rams gave up 212.6 passing yards per game last season, with the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- Hines averaged 30.1 receiving yards per game last season, 23.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (54).
- Hines totaled more than 54 receiving yards in one of 17 games last season (5.9%).
- Hines’ season average of 30.1 receiving yards per game last year was 2.7 more than the average over/under set for him (27.4).
- Hines went over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 17 games (47.1%) a season ago.
- The Rams allowed 17 touchdowns through the air (1.1 per game) last season. They were first in the league in that category.
- In three of 17 games last season, Hines had a receiving touchdown (and he had one game with multiple receiving TDs).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Nyheim Hines or the Indianapolis Colts at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Colts Vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.