The Los Angeles Rams (3-0) square off against the Arizona Cardinals (3-0) in Week 4 with both teams riding three-game winning streaks. The Cardinals ( moneyline odds to win) take the field as visitors on October 3, 2021 at 4:05 PM ET on FOX against the Rams ( ). The matchup’s over/under is currently listed at .
Before placing a bet on this game, check out this article to see the best available odds and everything else you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, weather, injuries, and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 30, 2021, 9:20 PM ET. See the table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Rams Vs. Cardinals Player Props
Rams Vs. Cardinals Betting Angles
This feed is updated automatically when something happens.
Rams Vs. Cardinals Weather
The weather report for Inglewood on Sunday is dry (overcast clouds) and calm (6 mph winds), with a high temperature of 86 degrees Fahrenheit (as of 9:20 PM on September 30).
Rams Vs. Cardinals Injury Report
Los Angeles Injuries
|Darrell Henderson Jr.||RB||Ribs||Questionable|
|Tremayne Anchrum Jr.||G||Knee||Questionable|
Rams Offense Vs. Cardinals Defense
|Rams Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cardinals Defense|
|31.7 (3)||Points/Gm||21.7 (11)|
|0.55 (1)||Points/Play||0.34 (10)|
|388.0 (13)||Yards/Gm||342.7 (11)|
|314.0 (5)||Pass Yards/Gm||227.0 (9)|
|83.7 (27)||Rush Yards/Gm||140.7 (29)|
|6.7 (3)||Yards/Play||5.4 (11)|
|10.0 (2)||Yards/Pass||6.7 (8)|
|3.3 (30)||Yards/Rush||5.4 (30)|
|54.3% (3)||3rd Down %||25.7% (2)|
|61.5% (18)||Red Zone %||66.7% (19)|
|2 (3)||Turnovers||7 (2)|
|3 (1)||Sacks||9 (6)|
Cardinals Offense Vs. Rams Defense
|Cardinals Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rams Defense|
|34.3 (1)||Points/Gm||20.7 (9)|
|0.54 (2)||Points/Play||0.30 (7)|
|432.3 (2)||Yards/Gm||374.0 (20)|
|335.0 (3)||Pass Yards/Gm||306.7 (25)|
|110.0 (10)||Rush Yards/Gm||92.7 (11)|
|6.8 (2)||Yards/Play||5.5 (13)|
|9.9 (3)||Yards/Pass||7.0 (13)|
|3.9 (17)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (18)|
|35.5% (23)||3rd Down %||45.7% (24)|
|76.9% (9)||Red Zone %||54.5% (10)|
|4 (18)||Turnovers||4 (11)|
|5 (7)||Sacks||9 (6)|
When The Rams Have The Ball
- The Rams’ offense averages 0.55 points per play (first in the NFL) compared to the 0.34 per play the Cardinals’ defense gives up (10th in the league).
- Los Angeles’ offense has a 6.7 yards-per-play average (third in the NFL) compared to the 5.4 yards Arizona allows per play (11th in the league).
- The Rams have the third-ranked offense in the NFL (31.7 points per game), and will be up against the Cardinals’ 11th-ranked defense (21.7 ppg).
- Los Angeles ranks second in the NFL at 10.0 yards per pass attempt. Arizona allows 6.7 yards per passing play (eighth in the league).
When The Cardinals Have The Ball
- The Cardinals average 335.0 passing yards per game (third in the NFL) compared to the 306.7 per game the Rams allow (25th in the league).
- Los Angeles’ defense ranks 20th in yards conceded per game (374.0), while Arizona’s offense is second in the league at 432.3 yards per game.
- The Cardinals average 6.8 yards per play (second in the NFL) compared to the 5.5 per play the Rams allow (13th in the league).
- Arizona’s passing attack averages 9.9 yards per pass attempt (third in the NFL). Los Angeles allows 7.0 per pass (13th in the league).
Rams Betting Trends And Insights
- Los Angeles has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Rams have been favored by 3.5 points or more two times this season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- So far this season, each of Los Angeles’ games has hit the over.
- So far this season, one of Los Angeles’ contests has gone over 54.5 points.
- The Rams have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
Cardinals Betting Trends And Insights
- Arizona has won two games against the spread this season.
- So far this year, one of Arizona’s games has hit the over.
- Arizona and its opponents have scored more than 54.5 combined points once this season.
- The Cardinals won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Rams Players To Watch
- Matthew Stafford has thrown for 942 yards while completing 70.2% of his passes (66-for-94), with nine touchdowns and one interception (314.0 yards per game).
- Darrell Henderson has 29 attempts for a team-high 123 rushing yards (41.0 per game) and two touchdowns. He also has four catches for 46 receiving yards (15.3 per game).
- So far this year Sony Michel has run for 115 yards (38.3 per game).
- Cooper Kupp has been targeted 33 times and has 25 catches, leading his team with 367 yards (122.3 ypg) while hauling in five touchdowns.
- DeSean Jackson has five catches for 141 yards (47.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Van Jefferson is averaging 45.3 yards per game, with seven catches for 136 yards and one touchdown.
- This season Leonard Floyd leads the team with 2.0 sacks and has added 2.0 TFL and 13 tackles.
- Kenny Young’s 25 tackles, 3.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack make him the team’s tackle leader.
- Jalen Ramsey has a team-high one interception and has tacked on 20 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and two passes defended three this season.
Cardinals Players To Watch
- This year Kyler Murray has collected 1,005 passing yards (335.0 per game) while going 78-for-102 (76.5%) and throwing for seven touchdowns with four interceptions. He has added 70 rushing yards on 17 carries with three touchdowns.
- Chase Edmonds has taken 31 carries for a team-leading 135 rushing yards (45.0 per game). He’s also caught 16 passes for 121 yards (40.3 receiving yards per game).
- So far this year James Conner has rushed for 122 yards on 35 carries (40.7 yards per game), with two touchdowns.
- Christian Kirk has hauled in 15 catches for 239 yards, best on his team, and two touchdowns. He averages 79.7 receiving yards per game.
- Rondale Moore’s stat line this year shows 13 catches for 183 yards and one touchdown. He averages 61.0 receiving yards per game.
- A.J. Green has collected 181 yards on 10 receptions with one touchdown, averaging 60.3 yards per game.
- Chandler Jones has registered a team-leading 5.0 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and nine tackles.
- Isaiah Simmons’ 23 tackles and one interception mean he’s the team’s leading tackler.
- Byron Murphy has a team-high two interceptions and has tacked on 11 tackles and five passes defended three this season.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.