NFL action in Week 2 will see the Carolina Panthers and Sam Darnold hit the field against the New Orleans Saints at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll dig into Darnold’s stats and trends to help you find the top bets among his prop bets for this outing.
Sam Darnold Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Darnold’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Sam Darnold Passing Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- The 234.9 passing yards the Saints gave up per game last season made them the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense.
- Darnold posted 138.0 passing yards per game last season, which is lower than his prop bet over/under for this matchup of 244.5.
- Darnold threw for more than 244.50 yards once last season in 16 games.
- Darnold averaged 138.0 yards per game last year, which was lower than his average prop bet total (219.0).
- Darnold went over his passing yards total twice in 16 games with a prop available last season.
- The Saints allowed 28 touchdowns through the air (1.8 per game) last season. They were 16th in the NFL in that category.
- Darnold threw for a touchdown seven times last season in 16 games played, including multiple TD passes twice.
- Darnold was intercepted in six games last season (out of 12 played), including multiple INTs four times.
Sam Darnold Rushing Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- The Saints gave up 93.9 yards per game on the ground last season, the NFL’s fourth-ranked rush defense.
- Darnold’s rushing yards over/under has been set at 11.5, compared to his average of 13.6 rushing yards per game last season.
- In six games last year (37.5% of total appearances), Darnold topped 11.50 yards as a runner.
- The average rushing yards over/under for Darnold last season (8.6) was below his season average for rushing yards (13.6).
- Darnold hit the over on his rushing yards total in seven games (43.8%) out of 16 opportunities last season.
- Last season the Saints were ranked second in the NFL in rushing touchdowns conceded (11).
- Darnold rushed for a touchdown in two games last year, but did not score more than one either time.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 16, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Sam Darnold or the Carolina Panthers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Panthers Vs. Saints Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.