Week 12 of the NFL season features Tyler Johnson and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers taking on the Indianapolis Colts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Johnson’s props, we break down all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Tyler Johnson Week 12 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Johnson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 10||@Football Team||33||5||3||17||0|
Tyler Johnson Receiving Trends Vs. Indianapolis Colts
- The 260.1 yards per game the Colts are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 17th-ranked pass defense.
- Johnson’s 21.6 receiving yards per game average is 2.1 more than his prop bet total for Sunday’s matchup (19.5).
- Johnson has gained over 19.5 receiving yards in three of 10 games this year (30.0%).
- Johnson has totaled 2.9 less receiving yards per game (21.6) than the average over/under he’s had set, 24.5.
- In two of his seven games this season (28.6%), Johnson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 2.3 passing TDs conceded per game, the Colts defense is ranked 32nd in the NFL.
- In 10 games this season, Johnson has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 27, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Tyler Johnson or the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Buccaneers Vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.