The UCF Knights (0-0) and the Boise State Broncos (0-0) face off in a college football matchup at the Bounce House in Orlando, Florida. The Knights () and the Broncos ( to win on the moneyline) kick off the action on September 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. A total of points has been set for the contest.
Before placing a bet on this game, read this article where we provide the best available odds and dig into everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, stats, trends and more.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of August 24, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
UCF Vs. Boise State Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
UCF Offense Vs. Boise State Defense (2020)
|UCF Offense||Stats (Rank)||Boise State Defense|
|42.2 (8)||Points/Gm||27.1 (52)|
|568.1 (2)||Yards/Gm||373.3 (41)|
|357.4 (4)||Pass Yards/Gm||209.6 (37)|
|210.7 (26)||Rush Yards/Gm||163.7 (63)|
|8.6 (16)||Yards/Pass||6.9 (38)|
|4.7 (41)||Yards/Rush||4.0 (42)|
|48.8% (10)||3rd Down %||27.1% (2)|
|10 (39)||Turnovers||3 (120)|
|22 (82)||Sacks||18 (65)|
Boise State Offense Vs. UCF Defense (2020)
|Boise State Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|33.9 (27)||Points/Gm||33.2 (92)|
|347.7 (101)||Yards/Gm||491.8 (123)|
|241.9 (49)||Pass Yards/Gm||299.2 (121)|
|105.9 (115)||Rush Yards/Gm||192.6 (93)|
|7.6 (53)||Yards/Pass||8.5 (110)|
|3.2 (112)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (63)|
|43.3% (41)||3rd Down %||43.2% (90)|
|7 (14)||Turnovers||22 (6)|
|14 (37)||Sacks||26 (24)|
When UCF Has The Ball
- The Broncos were 120th in college football with three turnovers forced last year, while the Knights committed 10 (39th).
- UCF had the eighth-ranked offense in the FBS (42.2 points per game) last year, and will be up against Boise State’s 52nd-ranked defense from a season ago (27.1 ppg).
- The Broncos’ defense was 41st in yards allowed per game last year (373.3), while the Knights’ offense was second at 568.1 yards per game.
- UCF had the 26th-ranked rushing offense in the FBS last year (210.7 yards per game), and will be facing the 63rd-ranked defense in that category from a year ago, as Boise State allowed 163.7 per game.
When Boise State Has The Ball
- The Knights’ defense gave up 299.2 yards through the air per game last season (121st in FBS). The Broncos’ 241.9 passing yards per game was 49th in college football.
- Boise State had the 27th-ranked offense in the FBS (33.9 points per game) last year, and will be facing UCF’s 92nd-ranked defense from a season ago (33.2 ppg).
- The Broncos were 53rd in the FBS at 7.6 yards per pass attempt last year. The Knights gave up 8.5 yards per passing play (110th).
- Boise State converted 43.3% of its third downs last year (41st in college football), while UCF’s defense ranked 90th in that category (43.2%)
UCF Betting Trends And Insights
- UCF covered three times in nine games with a spread last season.
- The Knights were favored by 6 points or more six times last season, and covered the spread in one of those games.
- Last season, six of UCF’s games went over the point total.
- UCF’s games last season went over this contest’s total of 69 points six times.
- The Knights finished with a 6-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 75% of those games).
Boise State Betting Trends And Insights
- Boise State went 3-4-0 ATS last season.
- In Boise State’s games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total five times.
- In six of nine games last season, UCF and its opponents scored more than 69 points.
- The Broncos lost the only game they played as the underdog last season.
UCF Players To Watch
- Dillon Gabriel threw for 3,570 yards last season (357.0 yards per game) while completing 60% of his passes (248-of-413), with 32 touchdowns and four interceptions. He also carried the ball 72 times for 169 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 16.9 yards per game.
- A season ago, Greg McCrae churned out 758 rushing yards (75.8 yards per game) and scored 10 touchdowns.
- Otis Anderson totaled 687 rushing yards on 125 carries (76.3 yards per game), with four touchdowns on the ground, last year.
- Marlon Williams reeled in 71 passes for 1,039 yards last season and scored 10 touchdowns. He averaged 129.9 yards per game.
- Jaylon Robinson chipped in with 979 yards on 55 grabs and six touchdowns. He averaged 97.9 receiving yards per game last year.
- Jacob Harris racked up 539 yards on 30 catches with eight touchdowns last year, averaging 53.9 yards per game.
Boise State Players To Watch
- Hank Bachmeier threw for 1,150 yards while completing 61.5% of his passes (96-of-156), with six touchdowns and two interceptions last year (230.0 yards per game).
- Andrew Van Buren rushed for 382 yards on 111 carries (54.6 yards per game) while scoring eight touchdowns a season ago.
- Last season Khalil Shakir rushed for 148 yards on 17 carries (21.1 ypg). Shakir also made an impact in the passing game, catching 52 passes for 719 (102.7 ypg) and six touchdowns.
- CT Thomas’ stat line last year showed 20 grabs for 347 yards and two touchdowns. He averaged 49.6 receiving yards per game.
- Riley Smith caught 15 passes for 155 yards and one touchdown last year, averaging 22.1 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.