Pac-12 foes hit the field when the Washington Huskies (0-2, 0-0 Pac-12) meet the California Golden Bears (0-2, 0-0 Pac-12) at Husky Stadium in Seattle, Washington. The Golden Bears,on the moneyline to win, take to the road against the Huskies, listed at on the spread, on September 25, 2021 at 9:30 PM ET. The total for the game is set at points.
In this article you’ll discover everything you need to know to make a bet on the game, including statistical trends, key metrics and more, as well as up-to-date odds.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 19, 2021, 12:00 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Washington Vs. Cal Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Washington Offense Vs. Cal Defense
|Huskies Offense||Stats (Rank)||Golden Bears Defense|
|8.5 (129)||Points/Gm||28.0 (91)|
|317.0 (108)||Yards/Gm||435.5 (109)|
|259.5 (41)||Pass Yards/Gm||273.0 (108)|
|57.5 (126)||Rush Yards/Gm||162.5 (88)|
|6.3 (93)||Yards/Pass||7.8 (94)|
|1.9 (127)||Yards/Rush||4.3 (84)|
|35.5% (83)||3rd Down %||47.1% (106)|
|3 (79)||Turnovers||2 (58)|
|3 (83)||Sacks||2 (58)|
Cal Offense Vs. Washington Defense
|Cal Offense||Stats (Rank)||Washington Defense|
|24.5 (95)||Points/Gm||22.0 (62)|
|386.0 (72)||Yards/Gm||309.5 (56)|
|243.0 (55)||Pass Yards/Gm||74.5 (3)|
|143.0 (80)||Rush Yards/Gm||235.0 (121)|
|7.5 (68)||Yards/Pass||3.9 (3)|
|5.3 (27)||Yards/Rush||5.2 (109)|
|42.3% (57)||3rd Down %||32.1% (46)|
|1 (20)||Turnovers||0 (113)|
|2 (51)||Sacks||1 (86)|
When Washington Has The Ball
- The Huskies average 259.5 passing yards per game (41st in the FBS) compared to the 273.0 per game the Golden Bears give up (108th in college football).
- Washington averages 1.9 yards per carry (127th in college football) compared to the 4.3 per rushing attempt Cal gives up (84th in the FBS).
- The Huskies’ 57.5 rushing yards per game is good for 126th in the FBS. The Golden Bears’ defense gives up 162.5 on the ground (88th in college football).
- Washington’s offense is 129th in the FBS at 8.5 points per game. Cal gives up 28.0 per game (91st in college football).
When Cal Has The Ball
- The Golden Bears have committed one turnover, 20th-lowest in the FBS, while the Huskies have forced zero turnovers (15th-fewest in college football).
- Washington allows 5.2 yards per rushing attempt (109th in the FBS). Cal is 27th in rushing, averaging 5.3 per carry.
- The Huskies’ defense allows 3.9 yards per pass attempt (third in the FBS). The Golden Bears’ offense averages 7.5 yards per pass (68th in college football).
- Cal averages 243.0 yards through the air per game (55th in the FBS). Washington ranks third, giving up 74.5 passing yards.
Washington Betting Trends And Insights
- The Huskies are the moneyline favorite in their first game this season.
Cal Betting Trends And Insights
- Cal has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Bears have covered the spread when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- The Golden Bears lost the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
Washington Players To Watch
- Dylan Morris leads the team with 519 passing yards (259.5 yards per game) and has a 56.6% completion percentage this year (47-of-83) while throwing one touchdown with three interceptions.
- Richard Newton has rushed for a team-high 86 yards on 29 carries (43.0 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- So far this year Cameron Davis has rushed for 30 yards on 13 carries (15.0 ypg).
- Taj Davis has hauled in 12 receptions for 137 yards, best on his team. He averages 68.5 receiving yards per game.
- Cade Otton has contributed with 115 yards (on 11 catches).
- Terrell Bynum is averaging 115.0 yards per game, racking up five receptions for 115 yards and one touchdown.
Cal Players To Watch
- Chase Garbers has thrown for 486 yards while completing 63.1% of his passes (41-of-65), with three touchdowns and one interception this year (243.0 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 13 times for 38 yards, averaging 19.0 yards per game.
- Damien Moore has run for a team-high 150 yards on 29 attempts (75.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- DeCarlos Brooks has rushed for 47 yards on three carries (23.5 yards per game) this year.
- Trevon Clark has hauled in six passes for a team-high 157 yards with one touchdown. He averages 78.5 yards per game.
- Jeremiah Hunter has chipped in with 83 yards (on four catches).
- Kekoa Crawford has caught three passes for 82 yards, averaging 41.0 yards per game this year.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.