The Xavier Musketeers (5-1) will try to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-5) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at Cintas Center. The game airs at 6:30 PM ET. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Musketeers’ ( to win on the moneyline) contest versus the Chippewas ().
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of November 30, 2021 at 5:59 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at FanDuel today!
Xavier vs Central Michigan Betting Odds
Xavier Offense Vs. Central Michigan Defense
|Xavier Offense||Stats (Rank)||Central Michigan Defense|
|70.7 (213)||Points/Gm||84.3 (353)|
|68.0 (247)||Possessions/Game||70.1 (174)|
|43.7 (204)||Field Goal %||48.8 (343)|
|29.9 (284)||3PT %||32.4 (166)|
|50.3 (198)||Effective FG %||55.2 (342)|
|53.5 (189)||True Shooting %||58.0 (338)|
Central Michigan Offense Vs. Xavier Defense
|Central Michigan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Xavier Defense|
|62.7 (321)||Points/Gm||62.0 (68)|
|70.0 (169)||Possessions/Game||67.6 (87)|
|39.7 (313)||Field Goal %||38.4 (51)|
|36.3 (95)||3PT %||34.6 (244)|
|47.4 (266)||Effective FG %||44.5 (61)|
|49.6 (288)||True Shooting %||47.5 (62)|
Xavier Betting Insights
- Xavier has compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- Xavier’s games have gone over the point total twice this season.
- Only one of Xavier’s six outings has gone over 143 points.
- The average point total in Musketeers matchups this year is 138.7, 4.3 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Central Michigan Betting Insights
- Central Michigan has a record of 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Chippewas have covered the spread once this season (1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 23.5-point underdogs.
- A total of four Central Michigan games this year have gone over the point total.
- Central Michigan has combined with its opponent to score more than 143 points in five of seven games this season.
- The Chippewas have a 146.1-point average over/under in their outings this season, 3.1 more points than this game’s total.
Xavier Key Players
- Nate Johnson leads the Musketeers scoring 13.0 points per game.
- Colby Jones paces Xavier with 10.0 rebounds a game and Paul Scruggs leads the team with 4.3 assists per outing.
- The Musketeers are led by Johnson from long distance. He knocks down 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Dwon Odom leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Jack Nunge collects 1.8 blocks an outing to pace Xavier.
Central Michigan Key Players
- Jermaine Jackson Jr. takes the top spot on the Chippewas scoring and assist lists, putting up 13.2 points and 3.3 assists per game.
- Brian Taylor’s 5.2 rebounds per game paces Central Michigan’s rebounding effort. He also adds 5.7 points per game.
- Jackson Jr. leads the Chippewas in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Central Michigan’s Oscar Lopez Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Taylor is first in blocks with 0.5 per game.
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.