Every Friday, The Verge publishes our flagship podcast, The Vergecast, where co-hosts Nilay Patel and Dieter Bohn discuss the week in tech news with the reporters and editors covering the biggest stories.
This week on the show, Nilay and Dieter bring back Verge managing editor Alex Cranz to discuss the announcement of Valve’s gaming handheld the Steam Deck, Netflix’s dive into gaming, Apple iPhone 13 rumors, the state of MagSafe, and, of course, the growing number of billionaires in space.
You can listen to the full discussion here or in your preferred podcast player.
- The COVID-19 vaccines weren’t hacked — this task force is one reason why
- Foxconn and TSMC strike deal to buy 10 million COVID vaccines for Taiwan
- Valve’s gaming handheld is called the Steam Deck and it’s shipping in December
- Netflix snags former EA, Oculus exec to lead its video game efforts
- Apple’s latest iOS and macOS betas undo some of Safari’s controversial new design
- iPhone 13 rumors grow more certain ahead of September launch
- Redesigned iPad Mini reportedly on track to launch this fall
- Apple just launched an official $99 MagSafe battery pack for the iPhone 12 lineup
- iPhone 12 reverse wireless charging can power up Apple’s new MagSafe battery pack
- Apple is working on Apple Pay Later to help you buy things without paying for them yet
- Apple reportedly wants in on NFL Sunday Ticket
- Apple’s weather app won’t say it’s 69 degrees
- Facebook says FTC chair shouldn’t help decide the future of its antitrust case
- Biden’s executive order puts net neutrality back in the spotlight
- President Joe Biden’s latest executive order is a huge win for right to repair
- Space tourism rivalry gets extremely petty ahead of Branson’s spaceflight
- Virgin Galactic has opened a sweepstakes offering a trip to space
- Virgin Galactic successfully sends Richard Branson to the edge of space
- Samsung’s next Galaxy Unpacked device lineup may have been entirely spoiled in huge new leak
- The Galaxy Z Fold 3 will support the S Pen Pro, according to FCC filings
- Ikea and Sonos picture frame speaker review: wall of sound
- TVA TemPad review: who needs TikTok when you can control time and space?
- We want to see your internet bill
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.